Other not for profit organisations that Alder has supported include the Broadbeach Surf Life Saving Club where Alder have donated their own time free of charge. Over the years Alder have delivered various refurbishments and extensions at the Club with the assistance of our valued subcontractors and suppliers who have also donated a lot of their time and materials for this small family Club. Alder’s dedication and contribution to this project to date is in excess of $100,000.
Some of the organisations that Alder has made contributions to over the years include:
- The Rotary Club of Southport – Community leaders striving to make the world a better place.
- Westpac Helicopter Service – Provide aero medical rescue service to the region’s residents and visitors.
- Royal Brisbane Women’s Hospital – The largest provider of health care services for Queensland Health.
- Coombabah State School – Providing students with a broad learning environment.
- The Deaf Lottery – Helping to support the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community to build a brighter future.