Building and external works package includes the construction of a three storey building containing two levels of driving range bays, professional golf training studios, gymnasium, conference rooms, suspended swimming pool and sauna facilities, health bar café, Italian clay and hard court tennis courts, putt putt and other outdoor entertainment areas. High quality finishes and generous open areas are incorporated into the design.
The development is located in a prime position being in close proximity to Metricon Stadium and multiple other sporting facilities being constructed for the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
Some of the key components of this project were:
- Extensive high class off form concrete walls and glazed curtain wall throughout
- Mirrored finish ACM panel soffit lining to the majority of the building
- 24m high driving range net and associated structure
- 75kw solar system installed and energy efficient lighting
- 20 tennis courts including 12 clay courts