The Project comprised of a new guard house and sealing of the carpark for the Swartz Barracks Entrance Redevelopment, Oakey.
Alder were compliant with Department of Defence Project Specifications and Safety and Security Requirements throughout the delivery of the Project.
Some of the key components of this project were:
- Management of pedestrians during construction activities
- New footpaths and accesses were excavated, shaped, formed, reinforced and concreted when other works facilitated
- New guard house building, including foundations, concrete footings, fabrication and erection of structural steel work, electrical and mechanical fitout
- Design and installation of security systems
- Asphalt and concrete pavements