Alder Constructions were engaged by The Star Entertainment Group to revitalise the aging Casino Drive and Porte Cochere. This involved a total replacement of the existing softscaping, footpath, asphalt, acoustic fencing and sandstone pavers.
Throughout the Project, a complex staging process was implemented to manage the high volume of traffic, client access and conflicting building works. As a result, the Project was successfully delivered without interruption to The Star’s business, patrons, staff or building construction works.
Some of the key components of this project were:
- Supply and install 3500m2 softscaping
- Supply and install 950m2 of imported granite pavers
- Demolish 1100m2 concrete footpath and reinstating with new exposed concrete footpaths
- Stage works to accommodate high volume of traffic and pedestrians
- Temporary traffic control and pedestrian diversions
- Demolish and replace 500m of fencing
- Reinstate 300m electrical conduit in line with Australian Standards
- Retrofit all street lights with new state of the art LED fittings
- Rejuvenated exiting vehicle barrier and hand railing
- Profile and asphalt 6000m2 road surface
- Constructed GlasGrid reinforced asphalt
- Design, supply and install security bollards